Exceptional times -
Covid-19-friendly cancellation conditions apply: If the Covid-19 situation worsens again (risk area, entry or exit ban, quarantine obligation in your country after travelling to Italy, infection in your own household ,..), you can cancel at short notice free of charge. If a deposit has been paid, this can be credited or transferred back.
In all cases where it is absolutely impossible for the guest to start the journey, we will seek an amicable solution.
As long as we are registered in the risk area, bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. The holiday can be rebooked to a later date free of charge. The deposit will be credited as a voucher.
Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status
Due to the improved situation, we will not, as of now, classify COVID-19 as a pandemic and therefore as a reason for exclusion in cancellation and travel interruption insurance, as long as the situation remains stable and there is no renewed surge in cases (second wave of infection) and, as a result, no tightening of measures, in particular travel restrictions. Thus, as long as the situation remains stable, full cancellation insurance and travel interruption cover will apply again. Cancellation cases in connection with COVID-19 are also covered, although COVID-19 is still classified as an epidemic or pandemic (WHO, Austrian health authorities, therefore pandemic exclusion according to the ERV Terms and Conditions for Travel Insurance will not be argued as long as the situation remains stable). This also applies to any travel interruption costs. Here are some concrete examples to explain the cancellation cover.
- Cover exists in the event that you, as the insured customer, are unable to commence the trip
because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms
if you show COVID-19 symptoms
because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required
because a close relative in the shared household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined.
Cover exists also for costs of involuntary extended accomodation in the event that a customer falls ill during his stay and may not leave the hotel. But no coverage is provided for cost of pure quarantine accommodation.
However, there is no protection against cancellation if the guest cannot or do not want to start the travel because you are a risk patient or - even as a risk patient - you are worried about infection due to the increasing number of cases at your holiday destination.
As before, our premiums do not differentiate between high-risk patients and non-risk patients, and, as before, we do not introduce any age limits.
Reasons for cancellation that are causally related to the previous pandemic, such as job loss or short-time work, are not covered.
In the event of a renewed surge in cases , the finally regained travel freedoms would have to be withdrawn and travel restrictions would have to be imposed again. In that case, the pandemic exclusion according to the ERV Terms and Conditions for Travel Insurance would have to be applied again and there would be no coverage for cancellation. If the accommodation facility cannot render services as booked due to such travel restrictions, no cancellation fees may be charged anyway. Exception South Tyrol where regulations of Cura Italia apply (hotels may keep prepaiments and issue vouchers instead with a validtiy of 1 year).
It is expressly stated that the question of insurance cover can only be assessed on the basis of the specific point in time at which the claim has occurred. Therefore, it is decisive what, for example, the specific circumstances of "freedom to travel" and any new waves of the disease are at the time when the claim occurs and which official regulations apply.
Inclusive Services and Terms and Conditions for our Rooms and Holiday Apartments
All you need
- Breakfast not taken will not be refunded.
- Free WiFi internet access is available throughout the building.
- Missed mealtimes as part of a weekly deal are non-refundable.
- The lift only goes up to the apartments and rooms 109, 110 and 111.
- Bathrobe hire: 7 Euro per change.
- Dogs weighing up to a maximum of 30kg are more than welcome here. The price for dogs is 12 Euro per day (dog food not included). Dogs are not permitted in the dining room, yet they may be allowed into our cosy pub upon consultation.
- Bed linen and towels are provided in the apartments.
- The apartments are furnished with linen and towels. Room/apartment cleaning is guaranteed with all hygiene regulations, whether we are allowed to do so. (kitchen excluded).
- Your room reservation is only considered binding when both parties possess written confirmation.
- Italian law now dictates that cash may only be accepted in a maximum amount of 1.999 Euro. You may pay your bill by credit / debit card when you get to us or in advance by bank transfer.
Our bank details are:
IBAN: IT 90 O (for Oscar) 08226 58840 000000206381
BIC/Swift Code: CCRTIT2TSMP
- We have an ATM from the Raiffeisenkasse bank on site, from which you may withdraw up to 500 Euro per day.
- Arrival: As far as possible, you are requested to arrive on a Saturday or Sunday. You may access your room from 2pm on the day you arrive.
- Departure: You are kindly requested to vacate your room before 11am on your departure day.
Nobody likes to cancel, and it's a shame if a perfectly good room stands empty. Please note our cancellation policy.
If you wish to cancel within 45 days of your arrival, or if you choose to leave us early, a charge of between 30% and 100% of the entire bill is payable. It is, therefore, recommended that you take out a cancellation insurance policy within 10 days of making your booking. This covers you before and during your holiday.
- If a reservation has been made, a processing fee of 50.00 € will be retained in case of cancellation, regardless of the period.
45-30 days before you arrive: 30%
29-14 days before you arrive: 40%
13-7 days before you arrive: 50%
6-4 days before you arrive: 60%
3 days before you arrive: 80%
2 days or less before you arrive or in the event of a no-show: 100%.
- If you choose to leave us early, you will be charged in full for the remaining days you have booked.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing, accompanied by a doctor's note.
- It is recommended that you take out cancellation insurance with "Europäische Reiseversicherung"
- Your reservation is only valid until 6pm.