Our safety precautions and news:
- South Tyrol has started into a new, safe everyday life. Here you will find the answers to all important questions for your next holiday in South Tyrol.
- This page will be constantly updated by us
- Covid-19 friendly cancellation policy
- It is in our interest that our daily contact remains as good as possible. A smile always remains.
- Please understand that physical contact must be avoided.
- We will keep the legal minimum distance to you.
- We have a house flooded with light. The rooms are ventilated several times a day.
- Signs concerning hygiene and health measures are posted in all our public areas.
- The Hirzer cable car runs daily again. The number of people is greatly reduced. Masks are compulsory here
- The alpine pastures are all open again and await you with pleasure
Reception & Arrival:
- At the reception you will find safe plexiglass walls for your protection. In addition, we ask that only one person take care of the check-in, so that sufficient distance can be guaranteed.
- Please understand that we refrain from shaking hands and hugs. We will nevertheless welcome you with a smile.
- The room keys are cleaned with disinfectant before handing them out and should not be handed in during your stay.
- Upon arrival you will receive an information folder with hiking suggestions, tips for excursions and restaurant recommendations.
- Breakfast will be very special on the buffet. Put together your own ingredients.
- Have breakfast at your favorite place...terrace, garden or dining room. There is enough space for everyone.
Pizzeria & Gastronomy:
- Our chef is back again. He will cook for you with delicious dishes of the day, salads and even the popular barbecue and pasta evening are on the programme. Let us surprise you. (Registration desired)
- Chef Walter bakes pizza for you 2 times a week
- Whether a Kaiserschmarren on the alpine pasture, a casual aperitif evening in Meran or a delicious pizza at our place ... everything is possible. You decide where you want to spend your evening.
- We are always on site. Whether for a cool beer at the bar, a sundae in the afternoon or a Hugo in our restaurant.
- Small snacks or a snack plate is always available.
- The daily room cleaning is individual. This means that it can also be waived. Only tested cleaning agents are used for disinfection. Additionally, we use new cleaning cloths for each room.
- The apartments have their own garden or balcony, equipped with deck chairs and table.
- For the guests who stay in the comfort rooms we have enough space on our lawn for sunbathing.
Swimming pool & sauna:
- The steam bath and the infrared cabin are open.
- The indoor swimming pool is is open from 07.00 to 21.00 hours
- Massages are still possible. The hygiene has a special attention there.
- The massage table is disinfected after each treatment and the room is well ventilated
- In the garden the children can play and run around
- The playground is opened
- Pizza baking with Walter is still possible.
- The table tennis rackets can still be lent. We recommend that you bring your own rackets.
- We are happy to provide you with cribs and high chairs, which will be cleaned thoroughly after each use. If you have any concerns, please bring your own, so there’s nothing longer against a carefree holiday.
if you still have questions, please contact us via e-mail or phone.
Your Hofer family and team