Our safety precautions and news:
Looking forward to seeing you from June 13th
- South Tyrol has started into a new, safe everyday life. Here you will find the answers to all important questions for your next holiday in South Tyrol.
- This page will be constantly updated by us
- We and our employees have been specially trained and wear mouth & nose protection. Gloves where required. It is in our interest that our daily contact remains as good as possible. A smile always remains.
- Please understand that physical contact must be avoided.
- We will keep the legal minimum distance to you.
- In the bar and in the dining room you will find fewer tables, so that we can keep the minimum distance.
- All public areas, handrails, seating, light switches and handles will be disinfected several times a day.
- In the public areas you will find disinfectants.
- We have a house flooded with light. The rooms are ventilated several times a day.
- Decorative pillows, blankets, magazines etc. will be removed from the rooms and public areas until further notice.
- Masks are also available at the reception on request (not obligatory)
- Signs concerning hygiene and health measures are posted in all our public areas.
- The Hirzer cable car runs daily again. The number of people is greatly reduced. Masks are compulsory here
- The alpine pastures are all open again and await you with pleasure
Reception & Arrival:
- At the reception you will find safe plexiglass walls for your protection. In addition, we ask that only one person take care of the check-in, so that sufficient distance can be guaranteed.
- Please understand that we refrain from shaking hands and hugs. We will nevertheless welcome you with a smile.
- The room keys are cleaned with disinfectant before handing them out and should not be handed in during your stay.
- Upon arrival you will receive an information folder with hiking suggestions, tips for excursions and restaurant recommendations.
- Breakfast will be very special. Put together your own ingredients.
- The breakfast buffet will be served. Food is served at the table as good as possible.
- Have breakfast at your favorite place...terrace, garden, dining room, room or on the balcony. There is enough space for everyone.
Pizzeria & Gastronomy:
- Chef Walter bakes pizza for you 3 times a week
- Whether a Kaiserschmarren on the alpine pasture, a casual aperitif evening in Meran or a delicious pizza at our place ... everything is possible. You decide where you want to spend your evening.
- We are always on site. Whether for a cool beer at the bar, a sundae in the afternoon or a Hugo in our restaurant.
- Small snacks or a snack plate is always available.
- The daily room cleaning is individual. This means that it can also be waived. Only tested cleaning agents are used for disinfection. Additionally, we use new cleaning cloths for each room.
- Our chambermaids wear of course a mask and gloves during the cleaning in the whole hotel area.
- Please understand that only members of one family are allowed in the hot tub at any one time.
- The deckchairs are cleaned daily and we will place them at a sufficient distance.
- The apartments have their own garden or balcony, equipped with deck chairs and table.
- For the guests who stay in the comfort rooms we have enough space on our lawn for sunbathing.
Swimming pool & sauna:
- In the sauna: Persons from the same family can use the sauna together
- We will extend the opening hours and introduce a reservation list to provide even more privacy.
- Jacuzzi is available for people who belong together
- The steam bath and the infrared cabin are open
- The indoor swimming pool is is open from 07.00 to 21.00 hours
- Massages are still possible. The hygiene has a special attention there.
- The masseuse wears mouth protection.
- The massage table is disinfected after each treatment and the room is well ventilated
- In the garden the children can play and run around
- The playground is opened and will be disinfected daily
- Pizza baking with Walter is still possible.
- The table tennis rackets can still be lent and will be disinfected when returned. We recommend that you bring your own rackets.
- We are happy to provide you with cribs and high chairs, which will be cleaned thoroughly after each use. If you have any concerns, please bring your own, so there’s nothing longer against a carefree holiday.
if you still have questions, please contact us via e-mail or phone.
Your Hofer family and team